- Wave Surfer Controller with Voyager HP 3600 & Voyager HP 4000 Pumps - Sicce (DISCONTINUED)
Save money with this Wave Surfer Controller and Pump package from Sicce. Easily control the flow of the pumps to simulate real ocean currents.
- 1 - Sicce Wave Surfer Controller
- 1 - Sicce Voyager HP 3600 Pumps (3600 GPH)
- 1 - Sicce Voyager HP 4000 Pumps (4000 GPH)
Sicce Wave Surfer Controller Features:
- Dual outlet pump controller
- Maximum of 100W per outlet
- Easy to program for trouble free operation without computers or power controllers
- Create multiple currents from different directions
- Feeding Mode - temporarily suspend flow for 4 minutes during feeding time
- Night Mode - 8 hour program to simulate less water movement typical of night currents
- Alternate or Synchronous flow mode
- Compatible with any recirculation and stream pump up to 100 watts total for each of the two outlets
- Waterproof cable connection for added safety
Sicce Voyager HP 3600 Pump (3600 GPH) and Sicce Voyager HP 4000 Pump (4000 GPH) Features:
Patented design that features an innovate 360° rotation system to direct the flow of the water with 4 Types of Regulation:
- Flow Rate
- Flow Direction
- Speed of the rotation of the deflector
- 360° Rotation of the pump support
- Pump support can be rotated 360°
- Pump can be bent upward and downward up to 180°
- Ceramic seats and shafts
- Adjustable deflector
- Microfine direction adjustment with locking fasteners
- Position anywhere with magnetic support for glass up to 3/4"(15mm) thick
- Latest in prop rotor technology
- Silent ON/OFF and operation
- ETL and cETL listed
- 3-year or 5-year extended warranty with online registration and purchase from an authorized dealer
Work as expected By Iamsold on 3/1/2018Iamsold would recommend this product to a friendI received this product for a 280 gal tank. The reviews about the humming is correct but only noticeable when the room is quiet. The pump moves the water as needed to mimic the waves of the ocean. Unfortunately, one of the outlet on the wave controller just stopped working after a month and my dilemma was that I threw the box away. Due to the all in one purchase, BRF was not able to assist but ask that I contact SICCE. SICCE was very responsive and I would rate their customer service A+. They shipped me out a replacement immediately. I am very satisfied with the functioning of the pumps. Adding an awesome customer service to the mix, when I am in the market for other equipment, I would by from BRF, I would make SICCE's product my first option.
Nice product By G$ on 3/6/2014G$ would recommend this product to a friendVery quiet. The 2 head / controller combo a good deal. Simple to set up. Plug n play. They are big but until you spend more than twice as much it doesn't get smaller so you get what you pay for. Very satisfied
Moves a ton of water, but noisy By tvoydan on 1/3/2014tvoydan wouldn't recommend this product to a friendBoth pumps (4000 and 3600) move a ton of water. Incredible! The 4000 alone would be enough for my 195ga. In combination they're just amazing.Unfortunately they make a steady hum while running and don't think I can live with the noise. The controller directions aren't the best, but after playing with it for a while, it was pretty easy to get working. There's no option to just run both pumps at the same time. You can only cycle form one pump to the other. This would have been a 5 star product if it had not been for the noise.
Would this be sufficient on 180 gallon reef?
This kit will be perfect flow for a 180 gallon tank. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!