Seneye Reef Pack With WiFi Web Server
Seneye Reef Pack with WiFi Web Server includes everything you will need to get the Seneye Reef module up and running without the need to hook your Seneye module directly to a computer. The WiFi web server allows you to use your Smart Phone, PC, or Laptop to monitor your aquariums parameters.
- Automatically monitors multiple key parameters
- Constantly watching your aquarium, 5600 readings per month
- Healthier coral, integrated LUX, Kelvin and PAR light meter
- Early warning, the intelligent software predicts future water conditions*
- Convenient alerts sent to e-mail and mobile phone*
- Access results worldwide, data stored online for easy viewing*
- Track your results with automatic graphing*
- USB connection with multiple connection options, including optional USB power adaptor
*some features require seneye+
What does it do?
Constantly monitors water temperature, so you can get an alert if your heater breaks or your chiller fails
Monitors the highly toxic free ammonia (NH3) at very low levels, so you can stop your fish from dying from Ammonia poisoning.
The seneye monitors pH in your aquarium or pond water between 6.4 and 9. This range is ideal for most aquatic life and by focusing on this range increased accuracy has be achieved.
Readings are only taken when the seneye device is in water, no false readings.
Monitors ambient LUX and can be used to take direct LUX readings, understand how your light degrade over time.
Understand where on the Kelvin range your lights are and how light can change over time.
Monitor the Photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR), understand if you have the correct quantity and quality of light for your corals or plants.
- Seneye Reef Module
- Wifi Web Server
- Windows PC with a wired or wireless network and TCP/IP protocol, Windows XP, Vista 32-/64-bit, Windows 7 32-/64bit.
- Full speed USB 1.0 port
- Minimum 1Ghz processor and 128mb RAM
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 9.0+, Firefox 4.0+, Safari 4.0+
- Download of seneye connect application required from seneye.com
|Product Name||Seneye Reef Pack With WiFi Web Server|
Thank you for reaching out.
The Seneye is designed to be left in the system for long periods of time. The slides on the monitor need to be changed every month to monitor pH and ammonia and I would recommend wiping off the PAR meter when changing out the slides.
Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Have a great day!
The Seneye is currently available for use with PC only. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!