- Reverse Osmosis Screws & Bolts
Screws and bolts for reverse osmosis systems.
- 10” Standard RO Canister Screw - #10-12 x 3/4" - Standard screws are used for attaching the canisters to a metal bracket.
- 10” Long RO Canister Screw - #10-12 x 1" - The long screw is required for the few holes where additional brackets or clips (ex. membrane housing clips) are installed.
- 20” RO Canister Screw - #14 x 1" - 20” screws are used for attaching 20” RO canisters to a RO bracket.
- Big Blue Canister Bolt - 5/16" x 1 1/4" - Bolt is used for attaching both 10" and 20” Big Blue RO canisters to Big Blue reverse osmosis brackets
Strong screws By MICHAEL on 11/14/2015MICHAEL would recommend this product to a friendRust free
great product By Josh on 3/31/2015Josh would recommend this product to a friendHigh quality screws that haven't rusted
Save the hassle trying to source locally By Eric W on 9/18/2012Eric W would recommend this product to a friendThese screws are not your run of the mill standard panhead metal screws, they are apparently stainless steel! (this should be mentioned in the full details!). Make sure to get the proper amount for your bracket - (4) 200017 for each canister for example. Much easier to order them here, rather than drive to the big box and try to find the right ones. The last thing I'd want is a too small or long screw - dropping the canister off the bracket or puncturing the filter head itself!
Good SS Screws Hard to FInd By RJAllen on 7/21/2012RJAllen would recommend this product to a friendI added a pre-filter to my ROI system. Purchased a 10' canister & bracket. I made a mistake and did not order the SS screws to attach the top of the canister to the bracket. Could not find them at the local hardware stores. Same your time & sanity and get them with the canister.
There are no videos related to this product.
Starting at: $16.99
Starting at: $7.99
Starting at: $6.49