Red Dragon 3 Speedy Pump 230 Watt (5000 GPH) - High Pressure - Royal Exclusiv
Earn 1,549 Reward Points$1,549.00
Powerful, reliable, and incredibly quiet. Red Dragon pumps set a standard that few can compete with.
Red Dragon produces high performance aquarium pumps for closed loop or return pump applications. They have earned a repuation for being some of the quietest, most powerful, and most solidly built DC pumps on the market. Red Dragon pumps achieve their quiet operation and reliability through the use of polished titanium components and an anti-lime bypass which purges calcium deposits, which a common source of pump failure. While they are not inexpensive, in this case you get what you pay for and can expect years of reliable service.
Red Dragon pumps are also compatible with aquarium controllers with a 0-10v control port, such as the Neptune Apex system. This opens up the possibility for more advanced programming and power monitoring.
- Inlet: 2"
- Output: 1.25" (40mm)
- Max Flow: 5,000 GPH
- Max Head Height: 30 FT
- Max Power Consumption: 230W
- Control Range: Adjustable in 10 Watt or 2 Watt increments (20W min.)
- Pump Dimensions: 5.12′′ W x 11.62′′ L x 8.66′′ H
- Controller Dimensions: 5.51" W x 7.48" L x 2.76" H
- Cable Length (controller to pump): 12.47 FT (3.8 meters)
- Saltwater resistant M6 grade 2 titanium screws
- High performance ceramic bearings
- Only saltwater resistant pump with titanium rotor, titanium stator
- Saltwater resistant parabolic rubber feet for acoustic isolation
- Extreme low noise brushless DC-delivery pump with grouted power electronics
- Softstart enabled
- Compact dimensions
- Hollow shaft for bypass purging in the rotor housing
- Heavy and massive craftsmanship against vibrations and oscillation
- CE conformity, developed and built according to VDE guidelines
- 2 year Warranty
- Red Dragon 3 Speedy Pump, 230 Watt High Pressure Model
- Red Dragon 3 Controller
- Inlet Union
- Output Union
|Product Name||Red Dragon 3 Speedy Pump 230 Watt (5000 GPH) - High Pressure - Royal Exclusiv|
|Gallons Per Hour||Over 3000 GPH|
|Max Head Height||Over 20 Feet|