Prime - Complete Concentrated Water Conditioner - Seachem
100 mL Prime - Complete Concentrated Water Conditioner - Seachem
Earn 30 Reward Points Earn 15 Reward Points$4.52
250 mL Prime - Complete Concentrated Water Conditioner - Seachem
Earn 90 Reward Points Earn 45 Reward Points$9.19
500 mL Prime - Complete Concentrated Water Conditioner - Seachem
Earn 170 Reward Points Earn 85 Reward Points$17.45
Prime is the complete and concentrated conditioner for both fresh and saltwater. Prime removes chlorine and chloramine as well as detoxifying ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate. It is non-acidic and will not impact pH. A further bonus for the reef hobbyist—Prime will not over-activate skimmers. No other dechlorinator can compare in quality, concentration, or effectiveness to Prime.
- Complete and concentrated conditioner for both fresh and saltwater
- Removes chlorine, chloramine
- Detoxiﬁes ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate
- 5X more concentrated than competing products
Prime may be used during tank cycling to alleviate ammonia/nitrite toxicity. It contains a binder which renders ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate non-toxic, allowing the biofilter to more efficiently remove them. It will also detoxify any heavy metals found in tap water at typical concentration levels. Use at start-up and whenever adding or replacing water. When transporting or quarantining fish, use Seachem StressGuard. When adding new fish, use Stability. Both are ideal for use with Prime.
Available in Three Sizes
- 100 mL
- 250 mL
- 500 mL
Directions for Use
- Use 1 capful (5 mL) for each 200 L (50 US gallons) of new water. For smaller volumes, please note each cap thread is approximately 1 mL. For exceptionally high chloramine concentrations, a double dose may be used safely.
- To detoxify nitrite in an emergency, up to 5 times normal dose may be used.
- If temperature is > 30 °C (86 °F) and chlorine or ammonia levels are low, use a half dose.
- May be added to aquarium directly, but better if added to new water first. If adding directly to aquarium, base dose on aquarium volume.
- Sulfur odor is normal.
|Product Name||Prime - Complete Concentrated Water Conditioner - Seachem|
|SKU||Prime - Complete Concentrated Water Conditioner - Seachem|