PNS Substrate Sauce Live Starter Bacteria (16 oz)
Live Purple Non-Sulfur Bacteria for Cycling New Saltwater Aquaria
- Specially formulated for cycling and conditioning new aquariums
- Removes ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and phosphate
- Compliments traditional nitrifying bacteria cycling
- Occupies different niche than nitrifying bacteria
- 1 16oz bottle treats 400 gallons of water
PNS Substrate Sauce is a Live Purple Non-Sulfur bacterial supplement that perfectly complements traditional Nitrifying bacteria when starting a new saltwater aquarium. Being anaerobic, heterotrophic, and light-loving; the PNS bacteria occupy a different niche in your aquarium microbiome and work synergistically with nitrifying bacteria to remove ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and phosphate from your system. You can either add PNS Substrate Sauce to your aquarium water directly, or use it to soack substrate, rock, or biomedia to reap its benefits.
Instructions for Use
Dose: Use 1.25 mL of ProBio per 1 gallon of system water in an area of high flow. May also be soaked in substrate, rock or biomedia (rinse dry material with saltwater before application).
For best results:
- Shake bottle before use
- Cut Protein Skimmer, UV & Ozone sterilization for 12-24 hours
- Recap bottle tightly and store at room temperature
Sea salts, nutrients, B vitamins, live purple non-sulfur bacteria (Rhodospirillum rubrum and Rhodopseudomonas palustris)