Plastic & Acrylic Polish #3 Heavy Scratch Remover - Novus
Plastic & Acrylic Heavy Scratch Remover #3 - 2 oz - Novus
Earn 20 Reward Points Earn 40 Reward Points$5.49
Plastic & Acrylic Heavy Scratch Remover #3 - 8 oz - Novus
Earn 40 Reward Points Earn 80 Reward Points$9.99
Novus Plastic and Acrylic cleaning solutions are widely used by professionals in almost every industry. Their system is very simple to follow and the results speak for themselves. Use the whole system or just a single step to make your Acrylic tank look better than new. Works on a wide variety of plastic surfaces.
Heavy Scratch remover will remove most heavier, deeper scratches, and other large abrasions from acrylic and most other plastic surfaces. The abrasive formula quickly removes scratches that would not normally be removed by most traditional plastic buffing compounds and allowing easy follow up with step #2 Fine Scratch Remover.
Requires use of Novus No. 1 and 2 for final finishing.
- Step 1: Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
- Step 2: Apply NOVUS No. 3 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
- Step 3: Continue polishing until only fine scratches remain. Using cloth, remove all remaining polish, this is very important! (any remaining polish will lead to further scratching on finer steps)
- Step 4: Using a clean cloth, apply NOVUS No. 2 in a circular motion uniformly to entire surface. Polish using light pressure until NOVUS No. 2 dries to a light haze.
- Step 5: Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface clean. Follow with NOVUS No. 1 for best results.
Note: Do not use on coated Plastics. For fine scratches that will not be removed by Novus #1 Plastic Clean & Shine we suggest using Novus #2 Fine Scratch Remover. Larger, deeper scratches may require Novus #3 Heavy Scratch Remover.
|Product Name||Plastic & Acrylic Polish #3 Heavy Scratch Remover - Novus|