G.A. Murdock

Mur-Lok EZ Angle Stop Adapter

Grouped product items
1/4" EZ Angle Stop Adapter

SKU: 200814

In stock


- +
3/8" EZ Angle Stop Adapter

SKU: 200815

In stock


- +

Mur-lok EZ Angle Stop Adapters (faucet adapter) directly connect an RO unit to the household water supply. It installs under the sink, inline after the shut-off valve. This clean, out of the way installation leaves faucets free for other use.


Mur-lok EZ Angle Stop Adapter 1/4"

  • 3/8" Male Thread x 3/8" Female Thread
  • 1/4" Quick Connect for 1/4" RO tubing
  • Polypropylene construction
  • NSF Standard 58 Certified


Mur-lok EZ Angle Stop Adapter 3/8"

  • 3/8" Male Thread x 3/8" Female Thread
  • 3/8" Quick Connect for 3/8" RO tubing
  • Polypropylene construction
  • NSF Standard 58 Certified
More Information
Water Supply Connections Under Sink Adapter
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Mur-Lok EZ Angle Stop Adapter
Your Rating
Only registered users can write reviews. Please or

Product Questions

Does this hook from the angle stop coming out of my water supply and split it between/to both the RODI unit and the faucet connector hose? I'm confused about how this would hook up
Question by: Ryan Camaratta on Feb 5, 2022, 7:19 PM
Thanks for the question. This will be installed after the shut off valve to the faucet so water goes to both your faucet and your RODI system. This way your faucet is open for normal use without having to disconnect the RODI system underneath.
Answer by: Kyle Thomas (BRS Staff) on Feb 16, 2022, 10:46 AM
How do I remove the tubing from the ez angle stop adapter?
Question by: Hanif Virani on Nov 30, 2021, 5:16 PM
The angle stop adapter is a push connect fitting. To remove the tubing you hold in the outer ring while pulling on the tube. It can help to use a push connect fitting release tool. You can find that here:
Answer by: William Glenn (BRS Staff) on Dec 14, 2021, 8:52 AM
Does this require a plug if you do not have the RO/DI system hooked to it all of the time or does it have a check valve that stops it from leaking if there is nothing connected to the Mur-Lok fitting? if it does require a plug, does BRS sell them?
Question by: Jeff Dawson on Jan 8, 2019, 2:50 PM
Thanks for contacting BRS!
We recommend this option with a ball valve if you are going to remove the RODI system that way you can stop the water from coming through. Have a great day!

Answer by: Noah on Jan 10, 2019, 4:22 PM
If I instal this into my pipe do I need another valve to moderate the water input into the RO system? If so what is that valve?
Question by: Daniel on Jan 15, 2016, 5:22 PM
Great question!
We do sell this part as a kit in the link listed below, Additionally we have the stem x ball valve fitting which you can use individually. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!

Answer by: Connor on Jan 26, 2016, 4:29 PM