3.87 oz Marine A Pellet Fish Food - Hikari
Earn 110 Reward Points Earn 55 Reward Points$11.49
Why does BRS recommend this?
With high quality ingredients and a specialized sponge-like texture, Hikari pellets resemble the foods your fish would instinctively eat and are great for all fish including finicky eaters. Hikari Marine A pellets also include spirulina and other color enhancers to bring out the best colors of your fish.
One Size Available
- 3.87 oz
- Contains seaweed meal and pure-cultured spirulina
- Contains clam extract for increased palatability
- Complete balanced nutrition combination including DHA & EPA
- Promotes health, growth and development while reducing stress associated with tank living
- Drop into tank - pellets rapidly become sponge-like and is easily assimilated thereby reducing waste.
- As the pellet absorbs water it slowly sinks, allowing feeding at all levels of the aquarium
- Marine-A- will not dissolve allowing you to monitor the amount consumed.
- Will not cloud water
Hikari Feeding Suggestions
- Feed no more than your tank inhabitants will consume within two minutes - 2 to 3 times a day.
- No food should remain after the two minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding.
- Try soaking Marine-A in a cup of purified water for a few minutes prior to feeding. This will make the pellets elastic and sponge-like resembling the foods your fish would instincually eat.
- Pellets will not crumble or fall apart during feeding and is readily accepted by most finicky marine fishes.
Crude Protein - 47.0% min
Crude Fat - 5.0% min
Crude Fiber - 3.0% max
Moisture - 10% max
Phosphorous - 0.8% min
Ash - 17% max
Fish Meal, Krill Meal, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Soybean Meal, Cassava Starch, , Wheat Starch, DHA Oil, Wheat Flour, Spirulina, Dried Seaweed Meal, DL-Methionine, Clam Extract, L-Lysine, Astaxanthin, Canthaxanthin, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Stabilized Vitamin C), Inositol, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source Of Vitamin K activity), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cobalt Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate.
Note: Due to customs restrictions we are unable to ship this product to Canada
|Product Name||3.87 oz Marine A Pellet Fish Food - Hikari|