LifeRock Nano Arches (OPEN BOX) - CaribSea
Earn 1,960 Reward Points$109.99
Create dramatic, 3 dimensional aquascapes that support biological filtration in your nano tanks!
- Spored with beneficial bacteria to increase biological performance
- Provides open aquascape foundations for increased circulation
- Coating and texture to mimic coralline algae -- creates a mature looking reef instantly
- 100% safe for all marine animals
- Each arch is unique in shape and size
- Manmade and environmentally friendly
- Created from aragonitic base rock-- not cement!
- Porous to support the growth of beneficial nitrifying bacteria
- Perfect size for nano aquariums
- Four nano arches included
CaribSea LifeRock is made of an aragonitic base rock, instead of the typical cement used by many other artificial rock creators. Every rock contains a network of micro and macro pores that intertwine within the rocks internal structure creating the perfect environment for natural nitrifying bacteria. LifeRock is manmade and does not affect our natural resources, making it the perfect option for all marine fish, invertebrates, and corals.
How much rock do I need?
Knowing exactly how much Dry Live Rock you will need can be one of the hardest questions to answer since every tank and rock will be slightly different. A general guideline for dry Live Rock, we suggest 1 pound of rock per gallon of display tank volume and may vary depending on your overall goal for the aquascape. We always recommend purchasing a little extra dry rock to ensure that you will have enough to complete the aquascape you are looking for, any extra rock can always be broken up and placed in your refugium, overflows, and sump for added filtration.
Shipping: Rock can be fragile. BRS makes every effort to securely pack any type of rock. However, we have no control how UPS handles it and it may break during shipping. Unfortunately, this is not covered by insurance so we are unable to replace broken pieces.
|Product Name||LifeRock Nano Arches (OPEN BOX) - CaribSea|