A160WE Tuna Sun LED Light - Kessil
Amazing natural shimmer you've come to expect from Kessil, with a controllable LED, now in a compact package. We can't help but be impressed with the natural looking lighting effect produced by Kessil LEDs. They produce an amazing shimmer to rival a metal halide and you can even see the shadows of fish swimming over the sand - just like in the ocean. Kessil has put years of research into their LEDs creating a Dense Matrix LED which tightly packs the LEDs onto one chip with numerous colors and numerous wavelengths of light.
The Kessil A160WE Tuna Sun is perfect for nano and pico freshwater aquariums. Emitting a spectrum range of 6,000K to 9,000K making them a perfect light for fast growth, and coloration. Pair the A160WE up with a Kessil A-series gooseneck for an easy and quick mounting solution.
- Kessil Logic™ - Adjust color on one channel and intensity on other channel
- Tunability - Tune the spectrum and intensity from 6,000K - 9,000K for the Tuna Sun
- Compatible with external 0~10V controllers like the Kessil Spectral Controller, Neptune Apex, and Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper
- Compact, pendant design
- Exceptional shimmer effect
- Dense Matrix LED - patented design of tightly packed LED
- Proprietary blend of precision UV light to encourage coral coloration
- Two Channels for fine tuning of brightness and color spectrum
- Quiet operation
- Advanced heat management system results in higher efficiency
- Easily mounted via the Kessil Gooseneck System
- Tuna Blue best for reef and saltwater tanks
- Tuna Sun best for refugiums, mangrove, and planted tanks
- A160WE will cover a 12” - 24” area, at a height of 12” - 24” off the surface of the water respectively
- 5" (including control knobs) x 2.5" x 2.5"
- 2.3 pounds (includes power supply)
- 40 watts
The Kessil A160WE is an Apex Ready product.
|Product Name||A160WE Tuna Sun LED Light - Kessil|
|Short name for grouped product||A160WE Tuna Sun LED|
Thanks for getting in touch with us in regards to using Kessil lighting over your planted aquarium. I am not 100% sure on what your question is, but I think I understand. A160WE will cover a 12” - 24” area, at a height of 12” - 24” off the surface of the water respectively. Please let me know if there is anything else that we can assist with, Thanks!