- Kessil Logic™ - Adjust color on one channel and intensity on other channel
- Tunability - Tune the spectrum and intensity from 6,000K - 9,000K for the Tuna Sun
- Compatible with external 0~10V controllers like the Kessil Spectral Controller, Neptune Apex, and Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper
- Compact, pendant design
- Exceptional shimmer effect
- Dense Matrix LED - patented design of tightly packed LED
- Proprietary blend of precision UV light to encourage coral coloration
- Two Channels for fine tuning of brightness and color spectrum
- Quiet operation
- Advanced heat management system results in higher efficiency
- Easily mounted via the Kessil Gooseneck System
- Tuna Blue best for reef and saltwater tanks
- Tuna Sun best for refugiums, mangrove, and planted tanks
- A160WE will cover a 12” - 24” area, at a height of 12” - 24” off the surface of the water respectively
- 5" (including control knobs) x 2.5" x 2.5"
- 2.3 pounds (includes power supply)
- 40 watts
The Kessil A160WE is an Apex Ready product.
Great refuge light By Jeffrey on 11/16/2017Jeffrey would recommend this product to a friendI installed this light on my fuge when I set up my system 2 yrs ago, Its has grown the cheato and mangrove plants in my fuge like crazy. I see a lot new fuge ligts on the market now push the red and blue colors. Almost pulled the plug to buy one of the new lights a couple times, glad I didn't. BRS did a invest on the growth rate of several different light but didn't include this one. I can say this light works and works great without that ugly red color.
Excellent By Fishdude1984 on 6/13/2017Fishdude1984 would recommend this product to a friendI have two A160we tuna sun's over a 75gallon fresh water planted tank. I absolutely love them. Great color and great shimmer. Just like metal halide without the downsides. Fantastic lights and quick shipping form BRS
Ask a question
Thanks for getting in touch with us in regards to using Kessil lighting over your planted aquarium. I am not 100% sure on what your question is, but I think I understand. A160WE will cover a 12” - 24” area, at a height of 12” - 24” off the surface of the water respectively. Please let me know if there is anything else that we can assist with, Thanks!