New Generation of the classic Bazooka Flux In-Tank CO2 Diffuser
- Two sizes available
- Increased surface area
- Suction cup mounts included
A CO2 Flux aquarium diffuser optimizes the amount of CO2 entering the aquarium for efficient plant absorption and less CO2 waste. As the CO2 bubbles pass through the porous ceramic membrane, they are diffused into streams of tiny bubbles. With increased surface area, the tiny CO2 bubbles are readily dissolved into the water, increasing the saturation of carbon dioxide in the underwater ecosystem.
The diffuser is compatible with all CO2Art resistant tubing, and the kit also contains two high-quality suction cups for stable diffuser positioning on the aquarium glass.
Two Sizes Available:
- Small - For tanks below 65 gallons
- Large - For tanks above 65 gallons
1) Connect your CO2 resistant tubing to the diffuser and tighten the safety nut by hand.
2) Place in the aquarium using the included suction cup mounts.
3) It is recommended that you set the pressure on your CO2 regulator to a minimum of 2 bar as a starting point.
Note: Please allow a few minutes for sufficient pressure to build up to allow the CO2 to start passing through the membrane.
In-tank CO2 Diffuser
2x Suction Cup Mounts
|SKU||In-Tank Flux CO2 Diffuser - CO2Art|