HydroFill Ti Auto Top Off Controller
Say goodbye to manual aquarium top offs with the HydroFill Ti – ATO Controller
- Customizable High and Low Set Points
- No Moving Parts
- Conductivity-based Sensors
- Small Form Factor
Topping off evaporated water for our aquariums is a tedious but essential task that every hobbyist encounters to maintain stable salinity levels. Auto top off systems automate this annoying task for you, saving you time, but also keeping your salinity levels more stable.
The HydroFill Ti ATO Controller takes advantage of your water's conductive properties to complete a low voltage circuit and cause a control relay to actuate and replenish water as it evaporates. This departure from outdated float sensors offers the latest automation in electronic sensing for precise accuracy, repeatability, and no-moving part reliability.
Customize your own "High and Low" set points to prevent constant On/Off cycling prone to single sensor design.
Sensors utilize rare earth neodymium magnets for stationary placement and simple out of the box installation. The small form factor makes it the ideal choice for nano to full size aquariums. Two Titanium electrodes are housed in each sensor for redundancy & consistent long-term performance in harsh marine environments.
*ATO pump sold separately. We recommend using the Innovative Marine HydroFill Ti ATO Water Pump.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Conductivity Method
- For use in Fresh & Marine Applications
- Controller Dims: 3.35" x 1.18" x 5.12"
- Includes Double Sided Adhesive
- 1000W, 8Amp/120V Pump Capacity
- Power Consumption: < 1 Watt
- Visual LED indicators
- a. Power -Red
- b. Level - Green
- c. Low Level – Green
- d. Water Filling – Pulsing Green
- Small Form Factor: 1.25" x 1.06" x 2"
- (2) Sensor Design
- Safe 5V Low Voltage
- 6-foot sensor cables
- (2) Rare Earth Neodymium Magnetic Sensor Holders
- Titanium Electrodes (magnets can support up to 1/2" wall thickness)
Login and Registration Form