Ask a question
The carbon will not remove a noticeable amount of magnesium, calcium or trace elements from the tank water. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
- Removes yellow tint from water
- Porous carbon granules allow for high flow in high capacity filters
- Does not leach phosphates
- Available in 1 liter or 4 liter sizes
- 1 liter size will treat 400 gallons
- 4 liter size will treat 1600 gallons
Works well but may not be best for use in reactors By Aaron on 6/22/2016Aaron would recommend this product to a friendI'm using this in a BRS reactor on a recently set up 75g that will be a mixed reef. This carbon does need a considerable amount of rinsing before use (still left a ring of carbon dust around the edge of my sump) but that has been pretty typical of all carbons I've used the past 20 years. Going forward, I would choose something with slightly larger particles for use in the BRS reactors that have larger pores in the sponge that hold the carbon in place.