Koralia Evolution (600 GPH) - Hydor USA (DISCONTINUED)
Hydor Koralia Evolution submersible powerheads are a popular choice becauxe they are affordable and reliable high flow powerheads. Higher efficiency Hydor Koralia Evolution pumps generate up to 20% more water flow than Koralia 2-3-4 at HALF the energy consumption. Upgraded, shaft-less impeller boasts unique design for wide and gentle water flow beneficial to aquarium inhabitants. Patented magnetic base with articulating ball joint allows full, 360-degree range of convenient pump positions. Direct vital water movement to areas of your aquarium never possible with conventional powerheads.
High flow is very important to maintaining a thriving healthy aquarium. Aquariums with poor flow can experience a number of easily avoidable health issues. Using high flow powerheads in your aquarium will:
- Significantly decrease the risk of algae outbreaks.
- Keep waste and particles suspended longer so skimmers and filters have a better chance of removing them.
- Prevent toxic pockets from forming in hard to reach areas.
- Keep debris from collecting on corals.
- Keep food suspended longer so you can add less food.
- Increase the chances of long term healthy tank success.
- Suitable for aquarium glass up to 1/2" thick.
- Flow Rate: 600 GPH
- Max Tank Thickness: 1/2"
- Power Consumption: 3.5 watts
- Cord Length: 6 feet
|Product Name||Koralia Evolution (600 GPH) - Hydor USA (DISCONTINUED)|
|Out of stock message||DISCONTINUED|
|Short name for grouped product||Koralia Evolution (600 GPH)|
|Gallons Per Hour||300 - 600 GPH|