Freeze-Dried Bio-Pure Spirulina Brine Shrimp
Why does BRS recommend this?
Hikari uses pharmaceutical free-drying techniques that give freeze dried foods as close to a fresh product that can be provided without needing freezing or refrigeration. Freeze-dried foods are great for rounding out nutrition that other pellet or flake food may be lacking.
Try Freeze-Dried Bio-Pure Spirulina Brine Shrimp from Hikari as part of a daily diet or as a treat for your tank inhabitants. Vitamin-rich Spirulina Brine Shrimp will help reduce stress and stress-related diseases.
- Pharmaceutical freeze-drying technique results in a "close to fresh" product
- Small cubes of Spirulina Brine Shrimp - monitor feeding as to not overfeed
- Will not cloud water
- High in natural fatty acids
- Free of harmful bacteria and parasites
Two Sizes Available
- .42 oz
- 1.76 oz
Hikari Feeding & Storage Suggestions
- Feed no more than your tank inhabitants will consume within 3-5 minutes - up to 3 times a day.
- Hikari Bio-Pure FD products never contain artificial colors or preservatives. Use before the best before date.
- After opening, keep the container our of direct sunlight, high heat or humidity as this can cause the contents to degrade rapidly.
- For maximum success the contents should be used within 90 days of purchase and be kept tightly closed when not in use.
Crude Protein - 48.0% min
Crude Fat - 5.5% min
Crude Fiber - 0.5% max
Moisture - 6.0% max
Phosphorous - 0.1% min
Brine Shrimp, Spirulina, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12
Note: Due to customs restrictions we are unable to ship this product to Canada
PLEASE NOTE: Handling a freeze-dried food that is derived from a live animal can cause the same allergic reaction possible by handling the live animal itself. To avoid potential problems, always wash your hands immediately after use and avoid contact with your nose and mouth prior to washing.
|SKU||Freeze-Dried Bio-Pure Spirulina Brine Shrimp - Hikari|
Login and Registration Form