Make the Blues & Whites of Your Corals POP!
- Highly concentrated fluoride supplement
- Supports coral calcification and skeletal tissue growth
- Strengthens blue and white coloration of SPS corals
- Highlights fluorescence of most corals
- Contains trace amounts of potassium and iodine
Being one of the main micronutrients present in natural seawater, fluoride is is crucial to building coral skeletons, yet often gets removed by protein skimmers and filtration media in a closed aquarium system. Therefore, fluoride supplementation is necessary to achieve healthy coral growth. Its supplementation also contributes to enhanced blue and white coloration as well as highlighted fluorescence.
Dose: Add 1 drop Fluorine per 27 US gallons of water daily.
1 ml of Fluorine (~15 drops) in 100 l (27 US gal) of water raises the fluorine level by 0,06 ppm and iodine by 0,015 mg/l (ppm).
The recommended level of fluorine in marine aquarium is 1.3 mgl/l (ppm).
|Short name for grouped product||50 mL Fluorine|