eFlux Wave Pump (1050 GPH) - Current USA
Simulating natural water currents found on coral reefs, eFlux™ controllable wave pumps provide tank wide circulation, improving water quality and promoting strong coral growth and fish health.
- Silent operation
- Compact size
- Wireless control
- Controllable, adjustable flow rate
- Multiple flow modes
- Easy to install
- Precise, directional water flow
- Safe, low voltage, 24VDC
- Upgradeable to Bluetooth™ for mobile devices
- Easy to install magnetic swivel bracket
- Pump prefilter guard protects the pump from food particles, debris or even small fish from clogging the impeller
- Lock Mode provides the ability to lock all settings in the controller and ensures that no other IR signals interfere or that accidental changes are made.
*May require a Pump Manifold Hub or eFlux Wave Complete Pump Kit
Virtually silent, compact in size, and amazingly energy efficient, eFlux™ powerheads consume less than 1 watt per 100 gallons of water flow. A magnetic swivel bracket makes installation easy and allows the pump to be pivoted to provide precise, directional water flow. Wirelessly controlled, they can be adjusted to provide the right flow rate and flow mode for virtually any reef aquarium.
- Wave/Pulse Mode – Simulates pulsing wave action. Adjustable from 0.3 to 7 seconds, flow adjustable from 10%-100%.
- Surge/Gyre Mode – Simulates surging water currents. Adjustable from 7 to 80 seconds, flow adjustable from 10%-100%.
- Stream/Steady Mode – Produces a steady flow of water current. Adjustable from 10% to 100%.
- Feed Mode – On-demand feed mode turns pumps off for 10 minutes for coral and fish feeding.
Add a second accessory eFlux™ wave pump and synchronize the pumps as primary & secondary pumps, running the same program on opposite schedules
eFlux™ Accessory Wave Pumps make it easy to add-on an additional wave pump to any eFlux™ wave pump kit or Orbit IC LED light with LOOP® controller. The eFlux™ accessory wave pump includes: eFlux™ wave pump with magnetic swivel bracket, protective cable guard, foam pre-filter and a UL® approved 24V DC power supply.
- Model: 6001 / 6005
- UPC: 842959060014 / 842959060052
- Description: eFlux DC Wave Pump 1050 GPH
- Flow Range GPH: 210-1050
- Watts Range: 2-10
- Aquarium Size: up to 75 gallon
- Max. Glass Thickness: 1/2" (12mm)
- Dimensions: 3" x 2" x 2"
- Warranty: One Year
|Product Name||eFlux Wave Pump (1050 GPH) - Current USA|
|Maximum System Volume||51 - 75 Gallons|
|Recommended Tank Size||Up to 50 Gallons, 51 - 100 Gallons|
|Variable Speed||Yes - With Optional Controller|
|Control Type||Bluetooth, Digital DC Control (with optional controller)|
|Wattage||2 - 10 Watts|