Easy Masstick Fish Food Tabs
Earn 21 Reward Points$21.99
Everything you love about the original Masstick but now in a ready-to-use formulation that requires zero preparation!
Masstick is an innovative fish food from the folks at EasyReefs that can be stuck to various surfaces in the aquarium for natural grazing behavior, and encourages even some of the most finicky fish to feed. The only downside of the regular formulation was that the powder needed to prepared by mixing with water and making a paste that you could use. Now with these new easy to use tabs, you can just take one out and smush it wherever your fish like to feed. You can try sticking some tabs in a few spots, and if you have a shy or picky fish you want to target feed, you can stick a tab somewhere nearby so that they can get access to the food without as much competition.
Hobbyists choose Masstick because it’s all-natural balanced nutrition and finicky fish love it. The main ingredient in Easy Masstick is shrimp (Palaemonetes varians) that are harvested from the Veta La Palma aquaculture facility in southern Spain. Since Easy Masstick is mainly comprised of freeze-dried zooplankton and does not contain any fish skeletons, it is very low in phosphate relative to its protein content. With the addition of freeze-dried micro and macroalgaes, Easy Masstick provides a rich source of proteins, as well as lipids rich in fatty acids, vitamins, and carbohydrates.
Easy Masstick At-A-Glance
- The only food you can stick to glass, rocks, or anywhere your fish naturally feed
- A complete and balanced food for omnivores. You don’t have to feed other foods to supplement a diet of Easy Masstick.
- Great for finicky eaters like Angels and Butterflyfish.
- LPS corals and azooxanthellate corals love Easy Masstick! Inverts do, too!
- Everything in Easy Masstick is from the ocean. There are no ingredients from freshwater or on land.
- 100% all-natural ingredients. There is nothing artificial inside. There are zero preservatives or attractants.
- You can mix it with vitamins and medications. It can be an invaluable tool for the oral treatment of sick or debilitated fish.
It’s easy! Just open up the jar, remove however much you’d like to feed, then knead it between your fingers. Next, stick it to your aquarium glass or rocks—wherever you like! Any surface will do. And that’s it! Sit back and watch your fish peck at it just like they would in nature. It’s a real treat to see your fish feeding just like they do in the ocean. Another plus is that Easy Masstick stays “stuck” for hours. Fish can come and go as they please to eat as much, or as little, as they desire. This approach to feeding is unique to the Masstick line and allows the food to be rationed for hours rather than gobbled up in a few seconds.
Nutrition and Ingredient Breakdown
- Palaemonetes varians
- Mineral Salt
- Protein: 29.85%
- Fat: 3.3%
- Fiber: 2.1%
- Ash: 15.47%
- Moisture: 29.35%
Due to customs restrictions, we are unable to ship this product to Canada
|Product Name||Easy Masstick Fish Food Tabs - Easy Reefs|