- CPR SOCKIT 7" SOCK-it Filter Sock Holder - 2 Inlets
The CPR Sock-It Filter Sock Holder is a simple filter sock holder using a gasket and acrylic holder. Very simple and inexpensive way to add filtration to any of your 1" outlets such as overflows and skimmer outlets.
Three models each sold with or without filter sock.:
- 4”- 1 inlet
- 7”-1 inlet
- 7”-2 inlet
- Mechanical filtration made easy
- Installs onto regular vertical wall and Euro-braced sumps
- Tinted body and adjustable bracket height (approx 2”)
- Adjustable length inlet; extends for quieter and cleaner installation
- Requires vertical rims less than 1.25” thick and euro-bracing less than 0.50” thick
- Available for 4 and 7 inch socks; sold with socks (DX) and without (regular)
- Three models (4” 1 inlet, 7” 1 inlet, 7” 2 inlet) sold as DX or regular; 6 configurations
I love this filter sock By Michael on 2/12/2015Michael would recommend this product to a friendI put it in my tank I see it already pulling out debri out of my water
CPR SockIt By mark on 5/11/2014mark would recommend this product to a friendYes its large. 7" sock requires a little more than 7" space. If you don't have the room get a 4" in my case I have two upstairs tan I a returning to a basement sump. This was perfect. The 7" dial version. Also has three holes. I use the third for the emergency overflow. Like any sock system it's a little difficult to change the sock but no different than any other sock
bulky By cp on 1/28/2014cp wouldn't recommend this product to a friendThis bracket is much bigger than it needs to be to hold two inlet hoses. It doesn't fit well in my sump (which is on the smaller side). Measure and think twice before ordering.
What are the dimensions L x W
I have listed the dimensions for this product below. If you have any other questions, let us know!
Dimensions: 8.375"L x 7"W x 2.5"H