- Retrofit Overflow Box Lids - CPR Aquatics
These overflow box lids from CPR Aquatics fit the retrofit overflow boxes we carry:
Made of high quality, black acrylic and built in the USA. Rails of lid, keep lids in place.
A retrofit overflow box is a great way to keep the water level at a constant in your saltwater aquarium. CPR Aquatics are high quality, black acrylic and built in the USA.
Overflow Box Sizes Available
- RSS05 - 6 3/8" L x 2 3/8" W x 3 5/8" H (Nano tank)
- RSS07 - 5 1/4" L x 3 5/8" W x 5 1/4"H (Up to 60 gallon tank)
- RSS12 - 7 1/4" L x 4" W x 5 1/4" H (Up to 120 gallon tank)
- RSS18 - 12 1/2" L x 4" W x 5 1/4" H (Up to 200 gallon tank)
- RSS24 - 18 5/8" x 4" W x 5 1/4" H (Up to 300 gallon tank)
Good Enough By Lukas on 8/30/2015Lukas would recommend this product to a friendSolidly built and fits fine. There is a little bit of overhang on the sides, but this won't be visible except from above.
cover doesnt even fit By marc on 5/7/2015marc wouldn't recommend this product to a friendi bought the larger version of it and the cap doesnt even fit on the overflow box..... i wanted a clean job, now i have to cut the plexiglass... not really liking this
Good to go with the overflow By Eric on 1/11/2015Eric would recommend this product to a friendAbsolutely no issues. Fit wells onto of the overflow. It does slide around slightly, but does not bother me.
There are no videos related to this product.