AF Lab Components Pro (3 x 5L)
Aquaforest Components Pro is a three part system designed to provide adequate levels of carbonate hardness, magnesium, and calcium to your marine aquarium, along with other crucial reef elements.
- Created by specialists
- Experience based formula
- High efficiency set of vital reef elements
- Raises & stabilizes pH level
- Provides ionic balance
- Concentrated solutions for maintaining KH, Ca, and Mg
- All components should be dosed equally based on Ca, KH and Mg consumption.
- Regularly test your water and establish the optimal dose basing on analysis results.
- With average SPS corals stock, the recommended dose is 12 ml per 100 liters of water daily.
- Th recommended levels in marine aquariums are: 380-460 ppm Calcium, 1180-1460 ppm Magnesium, and 6.5-8.5 KH.
- When water parameters aren’t in the recommended range use one of the Aquaforest Lab additives (Ca Plus, Mg Plus, KH Plus) until desired levels are reached.
Component 1 Pro
Contains: Ca, Sr, Fe, Mn, Cu, Zn, Ni, Cr, Co, Mo
25mL in 100L of water will raise Ca by 9ppm
Component 2 Pro
Contains: HCO3-, F, I
25mL in 100L of water will raise KH by 1.3 dKH - Alk 0.46 meq/L
Component 3 Pro
Contains: Mineral salts, Mg, S, K, B, Sr, Li
25mL in 100L of water will raise Mg by 0.76 ppm
1x 5000mL Bottle of Component 1 Pro
1x 5000mL Bottle of Component 2 Pro
1x 5000mL Bottle of Component 3 Pro
Write Your Own Review
What is the difference between this and the components 1+ 2+ 3+?
Question by: Luke Pham on May 22, 2022, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the question! The Lab Components Pro are going to do the same thing as Components 1+ 2+ 3+, but are twice as concentrated, meaning it takes less of Components Pro to have the same effect. This is to help with higher deman or larger tanks that require more supplement to keep up with mineral demand in the aquarium.
Answer by: Kyle Thomas (BRS Staff) on May 25, 2022, 9:06 AM
Login and Registration Form