- Mysis Spirulina Pellets Fish Food - Cobalt Aquatics
Sinking pellet fish food from Cobalt Aquatics designed to promote consistent growth and color.
- 1/16" diameter pellet
- Mysis Shrimp and Spirulina algae-based formula for tropical and marine herbivores and omnivores
- Highly palatable for finnicky fish
- Enhanced with Probiotics (Bascillus sp. bacteria) to improve digestion and reduce waste in aquarium
- Contains Cobalt Blue Pellets - triple vitamin dose and immunostimulants to help fish fight off disease
- Packed with Omega-3's (EPA/DHA) and Astaxanthin for growth and color
Note: Due to customs restrictions we are unable to ship this product to Canada
- Crude Protein: Min 44%
- Crude Fat: Min 12%
- Crude Fiber - Max 3%
- Moisture - Max 6%
- Phosporous - Min 1%
- Total Microorganisms - 1,000,000 CFU, B. Subtilis, B. Lichenformis
Salmon Fish Meal, Mysis Shrimp, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Flour, Dried Spirulina Algae, Freeze Dried Plankton, Freeze Dried Krill, Dried Kelp, Fish Oil, Lecithin, Garlic Powder, Dried Earthworm Powder, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Choline Chloride, Dried Brine Shrimp, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of stabilized Vitamin C), Dried Egg Product, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Biotin, Riboflavin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Licheniformis Fermentation Product, DL-Methoionine, Natural Color
My Naso Tang LOVES This Stuff!! By Melissa on 2/17/2020Melissa would recommend this product to a friendWe sprinkle these in the tank and he goes nuts. He immediately comes out of whatever spot he’s hiding in and frantically tries to gobble them all up before anyone else can get any.
They DO drop right to the bottom, which I like - I use these as a supplement and treat, not as the primary diet. Dropping straight to the bottom lets me see where they go and who got some. Also helps me target feed a few of my bottom dwellers that don’t like to feed out of the current.
Straight to the Bottom By Morty on 12/31/2019Morty wouldn't recommend this product to a friendBought this for an automatic fish feeder. Dumps in and goes straight to the bottom of the tank. Fish do not even get to eat any.