- Marine Vegi Pellets Fish Food - Cobalt Aquatics (DISCONTINUED)
- Complete formula for marine herbivores
- Highly palatable for finnicky fish
- Enhanced with Probiotics (Bascillus sp. bacteria) to improve digestion and reduce waste in aquarium
- Contains Cobalt Blue Pellets - triple vitamin dose and immunostimulants to help fish fight off disease
- Packed with spirulina, kelp, plankton and squid
- Due to customs restrictions we are unable to ship this product to Canada
- Crude Protein: Min 50.3%
- Crude Fat: Min 10.8%
- Crude Fiber - Max .4%
- Moisture - Max 3.4%
- Phosporous - Min 1.3%
- Total Microorganisms - 1,000,000 CFU, B. Subtilis, B. Lichenformis
Salmon Fish Meal, Squid Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Soy Flour, Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Freeze Dried Plankton, Freeze Dried Krill, Green Lipped Mussel Meat, Oyster Meat, Dried Spirulina, Brine Shrimp, Fish Oil, Lecithin, Garlic Powder, Dried Earthworm Powder, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Stabilized Vitamin C), Dried Egg Product, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Panthothenate, Niacin, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Riboflavin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Licheniformis Fermentation Product, DL-Methionine, Natural Color
Does this food sink or float? I am trying to supplement my clean up crew (mostly the Emerald Crab and Hermit Crabs) so they don't go after the valuables in my reef. I am looking for a food that sinks.
Have a great day!