- Marine Omnivore Flakes Fish Food - Cobalt Aquatics
- Powerful blend formulated for all marine fish
- Nutritionally balanced and highly palatable for finicky fish
- Contains squid, salmon and krill proteins with spirulina
- Enhanced with Probiotics to improve digestion and reduce waste in aquarium
- Contains Cobalt Blue Flakes - triple vitamin dose and immunostimulants to help fish fight off disease
- Will not cloud water
- Due to customs restrictions we are unable to ship to Canada
- Crude Protein - Min 51.2%
- Crude Fat - 10.8%
- Crude Fiber - Max 0.5%
- Moisture - Max 3.3%
- Phosphorus - MIN 1.3%
- Total Microorganisms - MIN 1,000,000 CFU B. Subtilis, B. Lichenformis
Salmon Fish Meal, Squid Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Soy Flour, Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Garlic Powder, Freeze Dried Plankton, Freeze Dried Krill, Green Lipped Mussel Meat, Oyster Meat, Brine Shrimp, Dried Spirulina, Dried Mammary Powder, Fish Oil, Lecithin, Dried Earthworm Powder, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Stabilized Vitamin C), Dried Egg Product, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Riboflavin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Pyridoxide Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Licheniformis Fermentation Product, DL-Methionine, Natural Color
Great food By Jono on 1/30/2016Jono would recommend this product to a friendMy fish really like this flake. I use it in an auto feeder for my anthias. My only complaint is that the flakes are too big. But it's easy to smash them up so more can fit out the hole in the autofeeder.
Staple Food By Harry on 6/9/2014Harry would recommend this product to a friendI use this in an automatic fish feeder to feed my Anthias 3 times a day mixed with Cyclopeeze and small NLS pellets; it has become their staple. (I also feed live frozen once a day) It performs well and all my fish love it. I even feed it to some of my freshwater fish as an occasional treat and they love it too.
It is a very high quality flake food. Doesn't cloud up water and isn't greasy to the touch. very dry and floats in tank. Fish love it and really rings out the color and makes them healthy.