Bulk Reef Supply

Chrome Faucet Diverter Valve

In stock
Out of stock

- +

Diverter Valves are used to attach RO systems to most kitchen sink faucets. They allow RO units to remain connected to the sink. Simply turn the diverter valve lever to operate the RO unit and push back to use the sink faucet. This item is designed for use with our saltwater aquarium line of RO systems.

Diverter valves are great when you want to leave your RO unit plumbed in. They fit most standard faucets and can be adapted using an adapter ring (not included) if an oddball faucet is encountered.


Faucet Connection - 55/64 - 27


RO Tube Connection - 1/4" Compression


Faucet Diverter Installation Instructions

More Information
Water Supply Connections Faucet Diverter Valves
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Chrome Faucet Diverter Valve
Your Rating
Only registered users can write reviews. Please or

Product Questions

Can this hook up to a Retractable sink faucet?
Question by: Caleb Fetrow on Dec 13, 2021, 11:51 PM
Thank you for your question. Most users would not want to connect the Diverter Valve to a retractable sink faucet because it is designed to replace the aerator on the faucet. I better option would be to install an angle stop adapter kit under the sink at the shut off valve. You can find those here:
Answer by: William Glenn (BRS Staff) on Dec 16, 2021, 12:00 PM
Will this hook up to the washing machine cold side?
Question by: Adam on Sep 13, 2020, 9:31 PM
Unfortunately, it will not.
Answer by: Matt Lucero (BRS Staff) on Nov 5, 2021, 9:27 AM
What is the O .D. size for the faucet connection ? Thanks,George
Question by: george Barello on Jul 8, 2016, 10:15 AM
Hi George, The threads that connect to the faucet on the Faucet Diverter Valve is 55/64 - 27.
Thanks for the question, and if you have any others just let us know.
Answer by: Charlie on Jul 8, 2016, 12:43 PM
What is the barb size on this item
Question by: Barbara on Mar 12, 2014, 8:50 AM
Hi Barbara,
The faucet diverted is for the 1/4" tubing that comes with our RO/DI units.
Answer by: Bulk Reef Supply on Mar 12, 2014, 8:50 AM
I have a question on the chrome faucet diverter valve; can the hard tubing be plugged to the connector on this valve? because from the type of connector looks like a slip fit but more for a soft tubing and i am affraid the hard 1/4" tubing will not be secure with the water pressure? please let me know.
Question by: George on Sep 19, 2013, 7:58 AM
Hey George,
Yes it will work correctly. The fitting included with the RO/DI unit is designed to be used with the RO tubing that comes with the unit.
Answer by: Bulk Reef Supply on Sep 19, 2013, 7:58 AM