- Case (40) of GE ROSAVE.Z Depth Filters - 1 Micron
ROSave.Zs' Z.Plex technology provides great performance:
- Up to twice the life of conventional depth filters
- Up to 50% lower pressure drop
- Up to 100% greater dirt holding capacity
- Superior SDI reduction
- Melt-bonded exterior ensures no media migration
- Provides lower total cost of filtration operations
- NSF 42 certified, FDA compliant
ROSave.Z cartridge filters are made from thermally bonded fibers of polypropylene. GE Water & Process Technologies certifies that it uses no resin binders, lubricants, antistatic or release agents or other additives in the manufacture of these cartridges, and that the resin used for manufacturing the filter media meets the food contact requirements of U.S.FDA 21CFR regulations. When required, specify only FDA compliant sealing materials and end-adapters.GE filter cartridges are designed and manufactured for resistance to a wide range of chemical solutions.Conditions will vary with each application and users should carefully verify chemical compatibility.
There are no videos related to this product.
No related items recommended for this product.