- BRS 5" SPS coral bone cutter
5" SPS Bone Cutting fragging tool is awesome for almost all Acropora and some thinner LPS
- A must have for SPS fragging
- BRS suggest to use on branching corals under 3/4" thick
- Very comfortable ergonomics for ease of use and manipulation
- Pointed tip fits into tight spots other tools would normally not fit
- Spring loaded to open, with handle lock for storing in the closed position
- Will not rust
FRAG CUTTER By TUBSY on 5/2/2018TUBSY would recommend this product to a friendupdate : got a chance to use this bone / frag cutter last night. Was able to get the nipper in tight space to clip off a branch, although i did not lose grip as i would thought, it still feels funny and small in the hand. ( must be that i have large hands )
overall .... this product is a good buy
cutters By TUBSY on 4/16/2018TUBSY would recommend this product to a friendGot them in the mail today, it's well built , solid feel in the hand .... BUT .... it's tiny.
Kind of feel like you can lose grip when cutting something thick .
Will update ..
Very High Quality Item By gp on 3/30/2017gp would recommend this product to a friendThese bone cutters or nail trimmers are a beautifully engineered tool. It isn't often you buy something from the aquarium trade of this quality. Thank you BRS!
No questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!
You May Also Be Interested In...