- BRS 5" SPS coral bone cutter
5" SPS Bone Cutting fragging tool is awesome for almost all Acropora and some thinner LPS
- A must have for SPS fragging
- BRS suggest to use on branching corals under 3/4" thick
- Very comfortable ergonomics for ease of use and manipulation
- Pointed tip fits into tight spots other tools would normally not fit
- Spring loaded to open, with handle lock for storing in the closed position
- Will not rust
FRAG CUTTER By TUBSY on 5/2/2018TUBSY would recommend this product to a friendupdate : got a chance to use this bone / frag cutter last night. Was able to get the nipper in tight space to clip off a branch, although i did not lose grip as i would thought, it still feels funny and small in the hand. ( must be that i have large hands )
overall .... this product is a good buy
cutters By TUBSY on 4/16/2018TUBSY would recommend this product to a friendGot them in the mail today, it's well built , solid feel in the hand .... BUT .... it's tiny.
Kind of feel like you can lose grip when cutting something thick .
Will update ..
Very High Quality Item By gp on 3/30/2017gp would recommend this product to a friendThese bone cutters or nail trimmers are a beautifully engineered tool. It isn't often you buy something from the aquarium trade of this quality. Thank you BRS!
There are no videos related to this product.
No questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!
You May Also Be Interested In...