AquaStik is our go to epoxy for its low cost and excellent performance. Epoxy putty is widely used around the aquarium hobby because it is reef safe and easy to use. The Two Little Fishies epoxy putty is easy to mix, and the coralline purple is one of the closest color matches on the market.The color of the putty allows it to blend in with its surroundings making it easier to hide than other types of adhesives used in aquariums.
Two Sizes Available
- 2oz - perfect size for minimal aquascapes in nano tanks and placing frags on rocks and plugs
- 4oz - great for larger aquascaping projects
Two Color Options
- Stone Grey - Great for new tank builds with fresh dry rock or new frag plugs.
- Coralline Purple - Great for existing tanks that have coralline algae growing on rocks and you want to add frags or larger corals without noticing the epoxy
Many Different Uses
- Coral Fragging
- Reptile, and small animal habitats
We suggest using and mixing small amounts at a time due to the quick setting nature of epoxy putties. On average you will have about 5 to 15 minutes of working time once mixing is completed. The epoxy cures in dry air, damp conditions, or even underwater. It is recommended to use the smallest amount necessary since most corals will grow over the adhesive in a matter of weeks.
Thank you for reaching out to us! We would not recommend using this to fix a leak. You would want to re-seal the silicone where the hole is.
Please let me know if you need anything further and take care!