AquaMaxx Warranty Information
AquaMaxx products will be warranted by Bulk Reef Supply (BRS) for AquaMaxx product purchases made through Bulk Reef Supply on www.bulkreefsupply.com
Bulk Reef Supply provides warranty on all AquaMaxx products to be free from manufacturing defects from one year from the original purchase date when purchased from Bulk Reef Supply. This warranty does not cover any damages caused by misuse, neglect, alterations, or improper handling / transport maintenance / installation. Physical damages are not covered by AquaMaxx's warranty. This warranty is not transferrable, and only applies to purchases made in the USA and Canada.
AquaMaxx and Bulk Reef Supply does not cover personal injury, personal loss, or other damages associated with the use of our products.
If you are in need of support for AquaMaxx products, Bulk Reef Supply will provide support within the following conditions:
1. Where was it purchased:
- The original purchase must be made through Bulk Reef Supply. Marine Depot or authorized distrubitors.
- The product was purchased as new, and not through a clearance sale, liquidation, flash, or lightning sales.
- You are the original purchaser
2. Duration since purchase:
- All AquaMaxx products are guaranteed for 12 months from original purchase date. To report defective components on AquaMaxx products to Bulk Reef Supply, please contact Bulk Reef Supply customer service
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 763-432-9691
3. Repair or Replacement:
- Bulk Reef Supply will determine, at its discretion, whether the item will be repaired, replacement parts sent, or in some cases the entire unit will be replaced. Often, the preferred option will be to repair or provide replacement parts, but occasionally and depending on the circumstances a full unit will be used to replace the defective unit. For repair or replacement, the item(s) being claimed for warranty will need to be sent to Bulk Reef Supply for evaluation and testing. Shipping to Bulk Reef Supply is not covered by the warranty. Once we receive your item, we will contact you and Bulk Reef Supply will cover the return shipping back to you.
Shop All AquaMaxx