Max Chill 1/10 HP Aquarium Chiller
This item ships directly from Hamilton Technology.
AquaEuroUSA - Max Chill Series titanium chillers are powerful cooling systems for both freshwater and saltwater aquariums. They are powerful, compact, quiet and will maintain optimum water temperature for your aquarium. A digital LED temperature control display allows for user friendly programming. It features a built in memory recall which will maintain settings in the event of a power outage or surge. The powerful and reliable compressor uses Dupont ozone friendly refrigerant and the Anti-Freezing System will not allow the heat exchanger to freeze.
- Quickly lowers and maintains desired water temperature
- Powerful and compact design
- High quality, durable, reliable and efficient
- Corrosion resistant titanium heat exchanger cools efficiently
- Digital LED display for simplified functional control
- Anti-freezing system protects heat exchanger from freezing
- Powerful compressor uses environmentally friendly Dupont R134a cooling agent
- Automtic power surge shut-off control with the last set temperature recall system will protect the chiller and return all settings in the event of a power surge or outage
- Efficient and reliable compressor saves money by using less electricity
- High BTU (heat removal) rating, heavy duty condenser effortlessly releases collected heat from water
- Easy to remove front condenser cover and filter make cleaning easy
- All necessary fittings are included to make for quick and easy installation on most any aquarium
- Tank Size Up To: 80 Gallons
- Dimensions: 14.5" x 10" x 14.5"
- Inlet / Outlet: 1/2" & 5/8"
- Amps/Volts: 2.2AA/110v
- Flow GPH: 200-315
- Weight: 33 lbs
|Product||For Aquariums up to||Dimensions with fittings
(L x W x H)
|Fittings||Flow (gph)||Working Current||Weight|
|Max 1/13 HP||50 gallons||13" x 8.5" x 16"||1/2"||160 - 295||1.6A||21 lbs|
|Max 1/10 HP||80 gallons||16.5" x 9.7" x 18"||5/8"||200 - 370||2.2A||33 lbs|
|Max 1/4 HP||170 gallons||17.5 x 13 x 20.25||3/4"||290 - 660||3.0A||42 lbs|
|Max 1/2 HP||320 gallons||19" x 14.2 x 21.5||3/4"||315 - 795||4.4A||49 lbs|
|Max 1 HP||700 gallons||21" x 15" x 22.75||1"||395 -1180||9.6A||70 lbs|