All-For-Reef - Powder Mix - Tropic Marin
800g All-For-Reef - Powder Mix - Tropic Marin
Earn 38 Reward Points$42.95
1600g All-For-Reef - Powder Mix - Tropic Marin
Earn 61 Reward Points$68.40
Tropic Marin All-For-Reef revolutionized aquarium additive dosing with their original pre-mixed solution, and now this same formula is available in an ultra-concentrated crystalline form that you can easily mix at home, making it more economical for systems of all sizes. All-For-Reef powder contains all key elements, including calcium, alkalinity, and trace elements. It mixes easily with RO/DI water to make a single, complete additive solution. It's no longer necessary to maintain two, three, or four solutions, or a complicated reactor. All-For-Reef is a balanced source of calcium and carbonate hardness, released through natural biological processes, along with a mix of trace elements. No mixing, no gas cylinders, no fuss.
- Complete single solution
- Mixes to highly concentrated solution
- No byproducts (e.g. sodium chloride)
- No excess carbon dioxide
- Doesn't alter salinity or ionic balance
Two Sizes Available
- 800 gram jar (Makes 5 Liters of Solution)
- 1600 gram jar (Makes 10 Liters of Solution)
Specifications (per 1,000 mL of mixed solution)
- Carbonate Hardness Concentration: 6,000 dKH
- Calcium Concentration: 43,000 mg Ca
- Magnesium Concentration: 1,900 mg Mg
- Strontium Concentration: 780 mg
- Iodine Concentration: 34 mg
In addition to the calcium, alkalinity, and magnesium, All-For-Reef comes pre-mixed with the same elements used in their Trace A and Trace K
- A- ELEMENTS - contains anions of the trace elements bromine, fluorine, iodine, lithium, molybdenum, selenium and vanadium in pure mineral form
- K+ ELEMENTS - contains cations of the trace elements barium, chrome, cobalt, iron, copper, manganese, nickel, strontium and zinc in pure mineral form
Recipe & Directions (Per liter of All-For-Reef Solution)
- Step 1: Starting with a clean container with slightly over a 1 liter capacity, add 1,000 mL RODI or distilled water. Room temp water is ok, but warm water will help dissolve the powder more quickly.
- Step 2: Slowly add 6 level measuring spoons (approximately 160g) of All-For-Reef Powder to the water, stirring constantly.
- Step 3: Keep stirring. It can take some time for the solution to be clear.
- Step 4: Once powder is fully dissolved, the solution is ready for dosing.
Start with a daily dose of 5 ml of All-For-Reef per 100 liters (26 US-gal) of aquarium system volume. Increase the daily dosage – by continuous control of the alkalinity – weekly by 2.5 ml per 100 liters (26 US-gal) of aquarium system volume, until a constant carbonate hardness of 7 to 9°dH is reached.
Suggested Maximum Dose: 25 ml of All-For-Reef per 26 gallons (100 liters) of aquarium system volume.
|Product Name||All-For-Reef - Powder Mix - Tropic Marin|
|SKU||All-For-Reef - Powder Mix - Tropic Marin|