Tropic Marin All-For-Reef revolutionized aquarium additive dosing with their original pre-mixed solution, and now this same formula is available in an ultra-concentrated crystalline form that you can easily mix at home, making it more economical for systems of all sizes. All-For-Reef powder contains all key elements, including calcium, alkalinity, and trace elements. It mixes easily with RO/DI water to make a single, complete additive solution. It's no longer necessary to maintain two, three, or four solutions, or a complicated reactor. All-For-Reef is a balanced source of calcium and carbonate hardness, released through natural biological processes, along with a mix of trace elements. No mixing, no gas cylinders, no fuss.
- Complete single solution
- Mixes to highly concentrated solution
- No byproducts (e.g. sodium chloride)
- No excess carbon dioxide
- Doesn't alter salinity or ionic balance
Two Sizes Available
- 800 gram jar (Makes 5 Liters of Solution)
- 1600 gram jar (Makes 10 Liters of Solution)
Specifications (per 1,000 mL of mixed solution)
- Carbonate Hardness Concentration: 6,000 dKH
- Calcium Concentration: 43,000 mg Ca
- Magnesium Concentration: 1,900 mg Mg
- Strontium Concentration: 780 mg
- Iodine Concentration: 34 mg
In addition to the calcium, alkalinity, and magnesium, All-For-Reef comes pre-mixed with the same elements used in their Trace A and Trace K
- A- ELEMENTS - contains anions of the trace elements bromine, fluorine, iodine, lithium, molybdenum, selenium and vanadium in pure mineral form
- K+ ELEMENTS - contains cations of the trace elements barium, chrome, cobalt, iron, copper, manganese, nickel, strontium and zinc in pure mineral form
Recipe & Directions (Per liter of All-For-Reef Solution)
- Step 1: Starting with a clean container with slightly over a 1 liter capacity, add approximately 900 mL RODI or distilled water. Room temp water is ok, but warm water will help dissolve the powder more quickly.
- Step 2: Slowly add 6 level measuring spoons (approximately 160g) of All-For-Reef Powder to the water, stirring constantly.
- Step 3: Keep stirring. It can take some time for the solution to be clear.
- Step 4: Once powder is fully dissolved, the solution is ready for dosing.
Start with a daily dose of 5 ml of All-For-Reef per 100 liters (26 US-gal) of aquarium system volume. Increase the daily dosage – by continuous control of the alkalinity – weekly by 2.5 ml per 100 liters (26 US-gal) of aquarium system volume, until a constant carbonate hardness of 7 to 9°dH is reached.
Suggested Maximum Dose: 25 ml of All-For-Reef per 26 gallons (100 liters) of aquarium system volume.
|SKU||All-For-Reef - Powder Mix - Tropic Marin|
The 800g tub lasted approx 10 mos. And I would like to purchase the larger one to save money but don't want it to be less effective.
Thank you for reaching out to us. This can be used in a new tank to raise Alk and Cal.
Thank you for the question. Once Mixed the ALL FOR REEF will be always stable. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Thanks