AF NitraPhos Minus (2 L) - Aquaforest (DISCONTINUED)
Earn 63 Reward Points Earn 945 Reward Points$63.00
Biological removal of excess nutrients to stay algae-free and support coral health
- Effectively removes excess nitrate, nitrite, and phosphate from the aquarium
- Brings chemical balance
- Quickly reduces undesired algae
- Boosts coral coloration & growth
NitraPhos Minus is a unique formula that aims to biologically remove nitrate, nitrite and phosphate from the aquarium. It activates the metabolism in various types of bacteria, which are responsible for the management and removal of excess nutrients. Thanks to the special composition of multiple forms of organic carbon, amino acids and vitamins, all biochemical changes occur without any issues and bacteria easily absorb compounds to convert them into biomass. That biomass becomes a valuable food for corals while the excess and residues of it are removed from water by filter or skimmer. NitraPhos Minus improves the overall condition of corals, provides better colouration and promotes their growth. Through maintaining the biological balance in the tank, NitraPhos Minus also prevents the formation of undesirable green algae and the development of cyanobacteria.
Dosage: It is recommended to start NitraPhos Minus at half of the recommended dose. It is recommended to monitor the concentration of NO3 and PO4 once or twice a week. The recommended daily dosage will depend on the concentration of NO3/PO4.
- NO3 > 10 ppm & PO4 > 0.2 ppm ------ Dose 3mL per 100L aquarium water
- NO3 2-10 ppm & PO4 0.1-0.2 ppm ------ Dose 2-2.5mL per 100L aquarium water
- NO3 < 2 ppm & PO4 > 0.03 ppm ------ Dose 1.5mL per 100L aquarium water
- NO2 < 2 ppm & PO4 < 0.03 ppm ------ Dose 1mL per 100L aquarium water
|Product Name||AF NitraPhos Minus (2 L) - Aquaforest (DISCONTINUED)|
|Out of stock message||DISCONTINUED|