AF Lab Zincum (200 mL) - Aquaforest
Earn 21 Reward Points Earn 315 Reward Points$21.99
Zincum is a concentrated zinc supplement, providing one of the most important seawater micronutrients to be dosed in your aquarium. Zinc is a necessary element for many enzymes that are responsible for protein metabolism, cell division, tissue repair, groth stimulation, and more.
- Designed for saltwater aquariums
- Concentrated pure zinc supplement
- Key element for protein metabolism, cell division, tissue repair, and growth
- 1 ml increases the zinc level by 0.001 mg/l (ppm) in 100 litres (27 US gal) of water.
- Recommended level: 0.001 – 0.007 mg/l (ppm).
- The maximum safe daily dose is 2 ml per 100 litres of water.
- Dosage should be based on microelement consumption
|Product Name||AF Lab Zincum (200 mL) - Aquaforest|