AF Lab Vanadium (200 mL)
Vanadium is an element naturally occurring in seawater. It functions as an enzyme activator and participates in both carbohydrate metabolism and coral skeletal mineralization. Since this element is regularly consumed by aquarium habitants, it is important to replenish its levels via supplementation to keep water parameters as close to nature as possible.
- Designed for saltwater aquariums
- Concentrated pure vanadium supplement
- Mimics natural seawater conditions
- Key element in enzyme activation, carbohydrate metabolism, and skeletal mineralization
- 1 ml increases the vanadium level by 0.001 mg/l (ppm) in 100 litres (27 US gal) of water.
- Recommended level: 0.001 – 0.0025 mg/l (ppm).
- The maximum safe daily dose is 1 ml per 100 litres of water.
- Dosage should be based on microelement consumption
Write Your Own Review
Login and Registration Form