AF Lab Mg Plus (2L)
Aquaforest Mg Plus is a highly concentrated formula designed for raising magnesium levels in marine aquariums. Magnesium allows for better calcium absorption in corals for healthy and balanced growth. A reduced level of magnesium may cause an inability to maintain proper calcium levels and a lowered pH. The recommended magnesium level in reef aquariums is 1180 – 1460 mg/l (ppm).
- Concentrated magnesium supplement
- Supports coral growth
- Helps to maintain proper calcium and pH levels
- 10 ml of Mg Plus raises magnesium level by 10 mg/l (ppm) in 100 l (27 US gal) of water.
- Recommended level: 1180 – 1460 mg/l (ppm).
- The maximum safe daily dose is 100 ml per 100 litres of water.
- Do not recommend raise magnesium levels by more than 100 ppm a day.
- Always test your water for Mg, Ca, and Alkalinity levels prior to dosing.
Write Your Own Review
Login and Registration Form