AF Lab Lithium (200 mL)
Lithium is a naturally occurring element in seawater. Although the influence of this element on marine organisms still remains relatively unknown, it has been shown that its deposits are regularly consumed in the aquarium. Therefore, in order to replicate natural conditions as much as possible, it is recommended to regularly dose lithium in marine aquarium systems.
- Ideal for saltwater aquariums
- Concentrated pure lithium supplement to mimic natural seawater conditions
- 1 ml of AF Lithium increases the lithium level by 0.01 mg/l in 100 litres (27 US gal) of water.
- Recommended level of lithium in aquarium water is 0.15 – 0.20 mg/l (ppm).
- The maximum safe daily dose is 4 ml per 100 litres of water.
- Dosage should be based on microelements consumption.
Write Your Own Review
Login and Registration Form