AF Lab Chromium (200 mL)
Chromium is a naturally occurring element in seawater that is quickly consumed by marine organisms in an aquarium system. This element plays an important role in the absorption and use of fatty acids in corals. When values drop too low, corals may experience slow growth and reduced food response.
- Ideal for saltwater aquariums
- Concentrated pure chromium supplement
- Naturally occurring in seawater
- Important nutrient for coral growth and fatty acid absorption
In order to keep steady parameters, the concentration of cobalt should be systematically monitored.
- 1 ml of AF Chromium increases level by 0.0005 mg/l in 100 litres (27 US gal) of water.
- Recommended level of chromium in aquarium water is 0.0001 – 0.0004 mg/l (ppm).
- The maximum safe daily dose is 1 ml per 100 litres of water.
- Dosage should be based on microelements consumption.
Write Your Own Review
Login and Registration Form