20 gram Reef Glue
Reef Glue is a superior cyanoacrylate gel for gluing and mounting coral frags and colonies to reef rock or plugs. Reef Glue is also great for small aquascaping projects. Reef Glue won't dry up in the tube; it comes in an aluminum tube for extended stability beyond products contained in plastic bottles. It bonds within seconds and has excellent control, hold and durability characteristics. It can even be used underwater.
- 20 gram tube
- Mount coral frags and colonies to reef rock and plugs
- Bonds within seconds even underwater
- New formula is 17x thicker allowing for more control and less mess
- Dispense a small amount of glue prior to each use.
- Apply a small amount of Reef Glue to one of the surfaces and press parts together for 20 seconds.
- Wipe tip free of glue before replacing the cap.
Write Your Own Review
Login and Registration Form