- 2 FT - 2 x 24 Watt T5 HO Miro-4 Dimmable Retrofit Kit (OPEN BOX) - LET Lighting
Add to your canopy with the Dimmable 2 Foot 2x24 Miro-4 T5 High Output Retrofit Kit from LET Lighting. Having the ability to dim your T5 lamps will give you the same dimming control of LED lighting, while having a tried and true lighting source. Retrofit kits give you the flexibility to add T5 lamps virtually to any tank, while keeping a low overall cost. T5 lighting can either be the main light source or supplemental light to another light source like LED or metal halide. The overall spread and coverage of T5 HO lighting makes it really hard to beat.
- Quiet, cool operation
- Dimmable electronic ballast
- 0-10v dimmable control
- Add to existing lighting, or as main light source
- Compatible with most aquarium controllers
- Flexible to many different applications
- Easy to follow instructions
2 Ft Miro-4 T5 High Output Dimmable Retrofit Kit
We really like the control and flexibility that dimmable T5 retrofit kits give. If you do not want to invest into a fixture, or you have a canopy that will not allow a properly sized fixture inside of it, retrofit kits are the way to go. They can be installed almost anywhere, and the color coded wiring harness makes wiring a breeze. LET includes high quality individual parabolic reflectors made from 96% German reflective aluminum allowing light to be evenly spread across your tank, virtually eliminating hot spots and shadows.
The Dimmable LET Retrofit kits can be controlled by any 0-10v controller. A 0-10v control port is very common to find as an option on most common aquarium controllers. It is highly recommended for best performance, and bulb life, that all new bulbs be burned in at 100% for 50 hours before being dimmed.
What's in the Box
- 1x 2x24w Dimmable T5 Ballast
- 1x Wire Harness
- 1x 3-port Connector
- 1x Grounded Powercord
- 4x T5 Moisture-Proof End Caps
- 4x T5 Mounts/Stand-offs for End Caps
- 2x Miro-4 T5 Reflectors for 2' lamps
- 2x Lamp Clips
- Mounting Hardware for Lamp Clips and Stand-off
- Installation Instructions
All new bulbs need to be burned in for 50 hours at 100% before they can be dimmed.
Bulbs not included - We recommend ATI and Giesemann T5 bulbs for dimmable applications.