Vectra M2 - Mobius Ready DC Return Pump - 2000 GPH (OPEN BOX) - Ecotech Marine
Earn 371 Reward Points$412.49
Introducing the World's Smartest Return Pump
With some of the most advanced pump technology on the market, today Ecotech has stepped it up another notch. With the addition of Ecotech Marine's Mobius app compatibility, Vectra return pumps have never been more versatile or easier to use, and their QuietDrive technology keeps the noise of the pump to an absolute minimum in almost any application. The Vectra M2 can be used as a standard Return pump or Closed loop pump. When in a closed loop application you can utilize the same EcoSmart modes that made their Vortech pumps so outstanding.
- Mobius App Ready - No need for additional equipment to get wireless programming functionality. Connect directly to your iOS or Android device.
- Quiet Drive Technology
- Easy Maintenance with Quick Couplers
- Improved Thermal Management
- Controllable Flow up to 2000 GPH
- Closed Loop or Return Pump
- No Compromises and Second to None
The Vectra Advantage
Included with the Vectra Pump are QuickCouple components, these fitted couplers provide the flexibility to make installation, cleaning, and adjustments a breeze. The Vectra also boasts the ability to rotate the volute of the pump to adapt to the needs of your plumbing setup.
- Easy Connection
- Fast Setup
- Quick Disassembly
- Compatible with Standard PVC
Return Pump or Closed Loop
The Vectra can be installed and operated as either a return pump or as closed loop flow pump.
- Two distinct operational configurations
- Return Pump features calibration and Speed Lock
- Closed Loop features random and pulsing modes
Inline or Submersible
Vectra pumps feature a sealed motor and magnetic drive for internal and external operation as a return pump for Closed Loop flow. The Vectra’s flexibility will fit your needs for just about any setup that you wish to achieve.
The Vectra driver features EcoTech’s QuietDrive technology.
- Choose between Return Pump or Closed Loop configuration
- Access Vectra operational modes including Feed Mode
- QD Technology minimizes DC motor noise
- Fully adjustable flow
- Wireless communication is Mobius App Ready
Mobius Communication & Programming
Access and program your Vectra pumps through your mobile device to access a myriad of features. A defining characteristic of EcoTech equipment is the versatility and power of control offered to the aquarium hobbyist. The Mobius app is packaging all this capability in a way that makes programming and control intuitive, quick, and painless.
Download the Mobius App:
Battery Backup Compatible
In an aquarium with no flow, fish and corals begin to die in as little as 4 to 10 hours. The Battery Backup is reef tank insurance in an aluminum housing.
By adding the Battery Backup, your tank is insulated from power interruptions, helping protect your valuable investment -and your tank inhabitants.
*Hours are estimated and will vary depending on battery life, pump mode, and other factors.
Traditional AC pumps, when used as a return pump for your sump, are flow controlled through the use of a choke valve. This method of control is inherently inefficient for two reasons. 1) The AC pump purchased must often be overpowered for your given setup to allow for flexibility. 2) By adding artificial impedance to your flow, electricity is wasted. The Vectra pump will always operate at the optimum efficiency because there is no need to use a flow restricting valve to achieve your desired flow rate.
- Max Flow: 2000 GPH
- Max Head Height: 21.5 Feet
- Footprint: 4.5" L x 7.5" W
- Input Fitting*: 1.25" (31.75mm)
- Output Fitting*: 1" (25mm)
- Power Supply: 96W
*Input and output fitting are compatible with standard PVC pipe.
- 1x Vectra M2 Mobius Ready DC Pump
- 1x Vectra QuietDrive Driver
- 1x Driver Mounting Bracket
- 1x Power Supply
- 1x Input Quick Coupler
- 1x Output Quick Coupler
- 1x Driver Mounting Bracket
- 1x Instructional Manual
|Product Name||Vectra M2 - Mobius Ready DC Return Pump - 2000 GPH (OPEN BOX) - Ecotech Marine|
|Max Head Height||Over 20 Feet|
|Control Type||Digital DC Control (Controller Included)|