Ultra Zero Utility Pump
Earn 109 Reward Points$109.99
The Sicce Ultra Zero is a multi-purpose utility pump, perfect for when you just need a sturdy pump to move water from one place to another, such as for pumping freshly mixed saltwater to your tank after a water change, or refilling reservoirs. The Ultra Zero has plenty of power to pump water from a remote saltwater mixing station to your tank, and hooks up to any hose with a standard garden thread on it. Another great benefit of this pump is that the intake is located on the bottom of the pump, allowing the pump to draw water out down to a depth of just 2mm, which means you can get nearly all of your new saltwater into your tank with no hassle.
- Fully submersible
- 3/4" discharge fits standard garden hose & Python Water Change System threads
- Thermoplastic housing will not rust or corrode
- Easy removable base for cleaning. No tools required
- Ceramic impeller shaft
- Dimensions: 4.7"W x 5.9"H
- Max. Flow: 793 GPH
- Max. Head Height: 10 FT
- Voltage / Hertz: 110v / 50hz
- Power Consumption: 80 watts
- Sicce Ultra Zero Utility Pump
|Product Name||Ultra Zero Utility Pump - Sicce|
|Max Head Height||10 - 15 Feet|
Are there any parts on this utility pump that can rust and leach copper into your reef tank?
Thank you for reaching out to us! AS long as it is a female thread barb, you can use one.
Please let me know if you need anything further and take care!