- Turbelle Nanostream 6095 Controllable 528-2510 GPH (OPEN BOX) - Tunze
Why does BRS recommend this?
Tunze Controllable pumps have been around for years and year with a great reputation. Tunze now includes a controller with all their controllable powerheads which greatly increases their value. The Turbelle pumps are very quiet, and for everything you get the price is hard to beat.
Wide-flow DC pump from German-made Tunze powerheads - one of the best high flow powerheads available.The design of the 6095 helps the propeller pull in more water and push out more water extremely efficiently. The wide-flow produces a much less directed flow pattern (2-3 Ft around) and reaches over 3 Ft at a slightly slower flow than the Tunze Turbelle 6055. Great for tanks 3 Ft or less in length.
- For aquariums from 26-264 gallons
- Controllable* flow rate: 528-2510 GPH
- Energy consumption: 5 to 21W
- Voltage / frequency: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- Cable length: 3 meters
- Diameter: 2.7”
- Output diameter 1.96/.39”
- Holds up to: 1/2" thick glass
Tunze pumps are excellent high flow powerheads for a number of reasons
- They are the smallest pumps available and easy to hide.
- They rotate to a wide range of angles for targeted flow.
- They consume less power.
- Available accessories such as the Tunze Rock and Controllers make them even more user-friendly.
- Excellent warranty and customer service.
High flow is very important to maintaining a thriving healthy aquarium. Aquariums with poor flow can experience a number of easily avoidable health issue. Using high flow powerheads in your aquarium will:
- Significantly decrease the risk of algae outbreaks.
- Keep waste and particles suspended longer so skimmers and filters have a better chance of removing them.
- Prevent toxic pockets from forming in hard to reach areas.
- Keep debris from collecting on corals.
- Keep food suspended longer so you can add less food.
- Increase the chances of long term healthy tank success.
Quick Compare - Tunze Powerhead Pumps
|Energy Use||Diameter||Output Diameter||Controllable||Tank Size|
|Turbelle Nanostream 6015||475||3.5W||2.7"||1.5"/.59"||
|Turbelle Nanostream 6020||660||5W||2.7"||1.5"/.59"||
|Turbelle Nanostream 6025||740||5W||2.7"||1.5"/.59"||
|Turbelle Nanostream 6040||53-1190||5W||2.7"||1.5"/.59"||
|Turbelle Nanostream 6045||400-1175||5-7W||2.7"||1.5"/.59"||Adjustable||10-135 Gal|
|Turbelle Nanostream 6055||250-1450||4-18W||2.7"||1.5"/.59"||Yes||10-135 Gal|
|Turbelle Stream 6065||1700||12W||3.5"||1.96"||No||65-210 Gal|
|Turbelle Stream 6085||2100||14W||3.5"||1.96"||No||105-265 Gal|
|Turbelle Stream 6105||700-3400||35W||3.5"||2.48"||Yes||50-525 Gal|
|Turbelle Stream 6125||3150||22W||3.5"||2.48"||No||105-525 Gal|
|Turbelle Stream 6155||1050-3950||< 52W||3.5"||2.4"||Yes||up to 800 Gal|
|Turbelle Stream 6255||1300-4800||< 58W||3.5"||3"||Yes||up to 1100 Gal|
There are no videos related to this product.
No related items recommended for this product.