- +
80W 60” T5 True Actinic 03

SKU: 204344

In stock

$26.95

$26.95
- +

Why does BRS recommend this?

ATI has been some of the most sought after bulbs in the reef aquarium hobby.  With their bright crisp colors, ATI are our number one choice when it comes to T5 bulbs.  With ATI bulbs you can use a single color on its own or you can mix and match to make the ultimate spectrum. 

100% "actinic blue" bulb which produces a spectrum that peaks at 420nm producing a spectrum that encourages ultimate fluorescence and coral enhancement in capable corals. Recommended Use: as a supplement to metal halides or in combination with other T5 bulbs.

ATI Pro Color T5 HO Fluorescent Bulb 100% "actinic blue" bulb which produces a spectrum that peaks at 420nm producing a spectrum that encourages ultimate fluorescence and coral enhancement in capable corals. Recommended Use: as a supplement to metal halides or in combination with other T5 bulbs

More Information
Bulb Color/Temperature Actinic
Fluorescent Bulb Wattage 24 watt, 39 watt, 54 watt, 80 watt
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:T5 True Actinic 03
Your Rating
Only registered users can write reviews. Please or

Product Questions

Has production of blue plus T5 HO
48" bulbs stopped ?
Question by: Frank Bowen on Dec 20, 2023, 8:24 AM
Hey there, the production has not stopped on these bulbs as far as we are aware. Thanks!
Answer by: Codey on Jan 8, 2024, 1:53 PM
I have 2 ai 16 primes on my 75 just got the aquatic life t5 fixture wanting to know if these actinic bulbs is what I should go with or should I go with something else. Wanting to achieve bright bright corals that "pop" like I see in so many photos that claim they use actinic lighting thanks for ur help
Question by: Ron Nichols on Dec 7, 2021, 12:10 PM
Thank you for reaching out with your question. I would recommend ATI Blue Plus bulbs for that extra pop. You can add a single True Actinic to the mix for a bit more pop but the Blue Plus are our gold standard.
Answer by: William Glenn (BRS Staff) on Dec 15, 2021, 10:39 AM
I have a 250 watt metal halide with a 14k phoenix bulb supplemented with 4 24watt t5 over a 60 gallon cube. The T5 bulbs that came with the fixture are not the best, I was looking at maybe 3 true actinic bulbs and 1 purple plus bulb. Would this be a good blend or would the three actinic bulbs simply wash out the purple plus?
Question by: Rober on Mar 21, 2016, 10:18 AM
Great question!
If you were to run 3 actinic bulbs the color would most likely be washed out. We would recommend the ATI Blue plus as a blue alternative for one of the Actinic bulbs to even out the light. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
Answer by: Connor on Mar 22, 2016, 10:26 AM
I have a 12 lamp fixture. I was thinking about using 6 aqua blue and 6 blue plus. Is actinic blue better than blue plus? Should I replace two of the blue plus for coral plus or purple?
Question by: Jon on Jan 28, 2016, 1:38 PM
Great question!
If you are looking for a slightly deeper blue color having the additional actinic can work out well! For us we typically recommend even between the aquablue special and blue plus with a few supplementary bulbs of your color choice to help spread out the spectrum. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
Answer by: Connor on Feb 4, 2016, 6:01 PM