Super Ick Cure Liquid Treatment for Freshwater and Marine (4 oz.) - API
Earn 50 Reward Points Earn 25 Reward Points$5.99
API® Super Ick Cure treats “Ich,” or white spot disease, in fish, along with other highly contagious parasitic diseases. The Ich parasite has a multi-staged life cycle, and is invisible in its early stages when it burrows into gill and skin tissue, causing severe electrolyte loss and gill damage in addition to promoting secondary bacterial and/or fungal infections.
Early symptoms of this infection include your fish darting around in the aquarium, your fish scratching against gravel or ornaments, labored breathing, and your fish remaining near the water’s surface, near filters, or near aeration devices. White spots may not always be visible on fish. SUPER ICK CURE usually kills the ICK parasite within 24 hours, and is safe for use in both freshwater and saltwater aquariums. This product comes in both liquid and powder form, and it is important to dose according to the directions on packaging.
- Treats "ich" white spot disease in fish
- Treats secondary bacterial fish infections
- Quickly kills ich parasite in as quickly as 24 hours of first dose
- For use in freshwater and saltwater aquariums - NOT REEF!
- Use at the first sign of “Ich” (white spots)
- Remove activated carbon and continue aeration
- Add 5ml per 5 gallons of aquarium water
- Repeat dose after 48 hours
- Wait another 48 hours then change 25% of the aquarium water and add fresh activated carbon or replace filter cartridge
- Note: Medication will discolor water and can stain aquarium sealants or ornaments. API suggests using Bio-Chem Zorb or other activated carbon 48 hours after final treatment to remove color.
|Product Name||Super Ick Cure Liquid Treatment for Freshwater and Marine (4 oz.) - API|