- Stainless Steel Replacement Blades for Glass Tanks (2 Pack) - Flipper
Replacement blades for the Flipper Magnetic Cleaner. We recommend regularly changing out the blades on magnetic algae cleaners every so often.
- 2 Pack - Stainless Steel Replacement Blades for Glass Tanks
Replacement Blade Instructions
- Lift the blade tabs up and push or pull the blade off by the tabs.
- Do not grab the sharp metal or plastic edges of the blade when removing.
- Then, simply snap the new blade on - it can only be attached in one direction.
Not worth it! By Jesse on 1/23/2018Jesse wouldn't recommend this product to a friendThe Flipper scraper itself is awesome, work great easily moved to sides without getting hands wet. However The price on these 2 replacement blades made me drop this review down 2 stars. These are so expensive i decided to start just buying new scrapers to try out the scrapers that take cheaper blades. These blades are easily changed and work great once installed but what are 2 blades so expensive. I need a harrys blades for saltwater scraper blades please!
Good as new! Works great By Asif on 11/22/2017Asif would recommend this product to a friendI almost didn’t buy these based on the one bad review. My previous blade had gotten dull after significant use... replacing the blade was simple and it is back to the way it was when original.
Pointless By Tracy on 8/16/2017Tracy wouldn't recommend this product to a friendThese replacement blades for the flipper are not as good as the original blade that comes with the magnet...just sharpen the old one until flipper decides to make a change and put out a descent replacement...not worth the 15 bucks..
No questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!
You May Also Be Interested In...