- Spirulina Flakes Fish Food - Cobalt Aquatics
- Spirulina-based formula for freshwater and marine herbivorous fish
- Nutritionally balanced, palatable, high algae content formula
- Enhanced with Probiotics to improve digestion and reduce waste in aquarium
- Contains Cobalt Blue Flakes - triple vitamin dose and immunostimulants to help fish fight off disease
- Crude Protein - Min 45%
- Crude Fat - Min 10%
- Crude Fiber - Min 3.0%
- Phosphorus - Min 1.0%
- Moisture - Max 5.0%
- Microorganisms at Time of Manufacture - Min 1,000,000 CFU/g
Due to customs restrictions we are unable to ship this product to Canada
SALMON FISH MEAL, WHEAT FLOUR, SOY FLOUR, BREWERS YEAST, CORN STARCH, DRIED SPIRULINA ALGAE, FREEZE DRIED PLANKTON, FREEZE DRIED KRILL, DRIED KELP, FISH OIL, LECITHIN, GARLIC POWDER, EARTHWORM POWDER, VITAMIN A ACETATE, VITAMIN D-3 SUPPLEMENT, BIOTIN, DRIED BRINE SHRIMP, L-ASCORBYL-2-POLYPHOSPHATE (SOURCE OF STABILIZED VITAMIN C), BETA-GLUCAN, SPRAY DRIED EGG, GARLIC POWDER, CALCIUM CARBONATE, VITAMIN E SUPPLEMENT, D1 CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, NIACIN, D-BIOTIN, RIBOFLAVIN, THIAMINE MONOITRATE, MENADIONE SUSIUM BISULFITE COMPLEX, PURIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, FOLIC ACID, DRIED BACILLUS SUBTILIS FERMENTATION PRODUCT, DRIED BACILLUS LICHENIFORMIS FERMENTATION PRODUCT, METHIONINE, NATURAL COLORING
Perfect for all my fish By Blake on 8/22/2016Blake wouldn't recommend this product to a friendI have 2 clowns, a blue chromis, a juvenile sailfin and a juvenile emperor angel. They all love this food and I feed it as main diet with substituted frozen maybe once a week. Its really great for picky eaters. Only complaint would be that I wish the flakes were bigger.
Big flakes By satya on 1/18/2016satya would recommend this product to a friendI think these flakes are big and small in size and all my fish gets to eat a pie with these flakes. I am satisfied with this purchase. If you have 20 fish or more order 8oz otherwise 3oz will last for 6months.