Skimz Monzter SM251 Internal Protein Skimmer (DISCONTINUED)
The Skimz E-Series SM251 Internal Protein Skimmer gives you high performance skimming at a great value. Bubble plate design minimizes pre-mature bubble bursting which also reduces height of the skimmer.
- Integrated cylindrical and cone shape chambers help reduce bubble bursting and surface agitation
- Bubble Plate Design - reduces turbulence
- Maximum air flow capacity in compact design
- Micro-adjustable valve for precise water level control
- Twist-lock neck for easy collection cup removal
- Quality construction - CNC machined parts and Georg Fischer fittings
- Internal application - no feed pump required
ES5000 Needlewheel Pump Features:
- Skimz worked with an Italian pump manufacturer, using advanced material for the needlewheel impeller, seamless-coated rare earth magnet for durability and high performance.
- Air Draw: 507 GPH (1920 LPH)
- Power Consumption: 40 Watts
- Body Diameter: 9.84" (250mm)
- Foot Print: 11.46” x 11.46” (291mm x 291mm)
- Total Height: 22.64” (575mm)
- Cup Diameter: 251 mm
- Rated for tanks 264 -793 gallons (1000-3000 Liters)
- BRS Recommended for tanks up to:
- Heavy Bioload (Most Common) - 280 gallons
- Medium Bioload - 360 gallons
- Light Bioload - 480 gallons
- Air intake: 507 GPH (1920 LPH), making it capable of handling a higher water throughput.
- Operating Depth: 7" to 9.5"
- Low power consumption and high performance
- Skimmer draws water directly from sump
- Features (2) Skimz ES5000 Needlewheel Pump - no feed pump required
- Warranty for Original Purchaser against defective material and workmanship that occurs during normal use.
- 2 Year Warranty on skimmer body
- 1 Year Warranty on pump
|Product Name||Skimz Monzter SM251 Internal Protein Skimmer (DISCONTINUED)|
|Maximum System Volume||Over 300 Gallons|
|Recommended Tank Size||Over 401 Gallons|
|Skimmer Body Types||Internal, Space Saver|