- Skimz Kone SK254 Internal Protein Skimmer
Skimz Kone SK254 skimmers come fitted with two Sicce PSK1200 needle wheel pump for reliable performance and ultimate silence. The space-saving design of the Kone S-series integrated the pump into the body of the skimmer saving valuable space for other equipment. The Skimz SK254 is a great choice for the value-oriented reefer who wants the best skimmer for the price.
Rated for tanks up 790 gallons (3000 Liters)
BRS Recommended for tanks up to:
- Heavy Bioload (Most Common) - 350 gallons
- Medium Bioload - 500 gallons
- Light Bioload - 790 gallons
Operating Depth: 7 to 9.5 inches
Sicce Needlewheel pumps are easily the most sought after pumps for protein skimmers. Their robust design, and silent operation makes them an ideal choice not to mention the massive amount of air that the venturi and needlewheel design can draw into the skimmer. You can also find Sicce needlewheel pumps on many other high end skimmers.
- Integrated dual Sicce PSK1200 Pump saves space
- Kone Shape Body - reduces turbulence
- Bubble Plate Design - reduces turbulence
- Maximum air flow capacity
- Micro-adjustable valve for precise water level control
- Twist-lock neck for easy collection cup removal
- Quality construction - CNC machined parts
- Internal application - no feed pump required
- Operating Depth - 7" to 9.5"
- Foot Print - 11.5" x 11.5" (291mm x 291mm)
- Total Height - 22.1" (560mm)
- Pump - 2x Sicce PSK1200
- Air Intake - 1600 L/H
- Power Consumption - 46w @ 120v AC
1x SK254 Skimmer Body and Collection Cup
2x Sicce PSK1200 Needlewheel Pump
2x Air Silencer
1x Level Control Valve
1x Level Control Knob
- Warranty for Original Purchaser against defective material and workmanship that occurs during normal use.
- 2 Year Warranty on skimmer body
- 1 Year Warranty on pump
Not worth the money By Brad on 1/10/2020Brad wouldn't recommend this product to a friendhave had simmer less than 2years pumps and impellers do not last very long i am on my 6th impeller at$60 each and 3rd pump at $150 each the newer skimz products do not hold up as the older ones. Will not be buying another one would suggest nyos or reef octo from here on out not to mention the the warranty work alone takes min 6 weeks each time sometimes 3 months before i would hear anything.