- Skimz Kone SK204 Internal Protein Skimmer
Skimz Kone SK204 skimmers come fitted with a Sicce PSK1200 needle wheel pump for reliable performance and ultimate silence. The space-saving design of the Kone S-series integrated the pump into the body of the skimmer saving valuable space for other equipment. The Skimz SK204 is a great choice for the value-oriented reefer who wants the best skimmer for the price.
Rated for tanks up 315 gallons (1200 Liters)
BRS Recommended for tanks up to:
- Heavy Bioload (Most Common) - 150 gallons
- Medium Bioload - 210 gallons
- Light Bioload - 315 gallons
Operating Depth: 7 to 9.5 inches
Sicce Needlewheel pumps are easily the most sought after pumps for protein skimmers. Their robust design, and silent operation makes them an ideal choice not to mention the massive amount of air that the venturi and needlewheel design can draw into the skimmer. You can also find Sicce needlewheel pumps on many other high end skimmers.
- Integrated Sicce PSK1200 Pump saves space
- Kone Shape Body - reduces turbulence
- Bubble Plate Design - reduces turbulence
- Maximum air flow capacity
- Micro-adjustable valve for precise water level control
- Twist-lock neck for easy collection cup removal
- Quality construction - CNC machined parts
- Internal application - no feed pump required
- Operating Depth - 7" to 9.5"
- Foot Print - 9.25" x 9.25" (233mm x 233mm)
- Total Height - 21.9" (555mm)
- Pump - Sicce PSK1200
- Air Intake - 800 L/H
- Power Consumption - 23w @ 120v AC
1x SK204 Skimmer Body and Collection Cup
1x Sicce PSK1200 Needlewheel Pump
1x Air Silencer
1x Level Control Valve
1x Level Control Knob
- Warranty for Original Purchaser against defective material and workmanship that occurs during normal use.
- 2 Year Warranty on skimmer body
- 1 Year Warranty on pump
SKIMZ is the BEST! By Terry on 9/7/2018Terry would recommend this product to a friendThis is my second SKIMZ skimmer, and with over 25 years in the hobby, I have never used a better skimmer. It started pulling stuff within 2 hours with basically no break in period, which is impressive. Super easy to dial in, and the over sized collection cup is a plus. I can't recommend this skimmer and manufacturer enough. Oh, and BRS is by far the best supplier in the industry. THANKS!!!
Good skimmer, crappy pump By Bob on 6/25/2018Bob wouldn't recommend this product to a friendI have been running this skimmer for 15 months, 2 weeks ago the pump failed. I took it apart and did not find anything obstructing the Pinwheel, put it back together and it still did not run. It was hard to find a replacement pump, Sicce PSK 1200. I have it running again and it is working well. Will see how long the new pump lasts. By the way I did periodically disassemble and clean the original pump.
Awesome! By Alex on 11/9/2017Alex would recommend this product to a friendI was only used to HOB skimmers on small tanks. I upgraded to a 90gal with a trigger 34 sump and was worried about honing this skimmer in. I didn’t even need a break in period and this thing was pulling black gunk out. Great skimmer so far and quieter than I expected!
Great Skimmer By Joe on 4/27/2017Joe would recommend this product to a friendThis is a fantastic skimmer, 10/10 would recommend! started pulling skimmate day 2 and hasn't stopped since (3 months out). Put it on my 125 reef tank, she'll be working hard.